Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oh the humiliation...

So tomorrow, the boy's class--all of the 9th grade--is going on a field trip and I am going to chaperon. Oh, the horror, the humiliation, the, the, the...please don't go, please. I am not covered in cholera. Oh well. On other fronts, the oven is working wonderfully. I made a little pizza on some garlic naan with pesto and mozzarella for an appetizer. It was very very good. In fact, I only made one and got howled at for not having more. Oh these people.
Today, it rained here almost all day. I love rainy days but only if I can stay home and cuddle on the couch with husband, blanket and puppy. No chance of that today. Phil had to work, to warm for blanket and the puppy is not real into cuddling. But Koko is, so she cuddled when I had my afternoon coffee. She is way more loyal than anyone else I live with, except Phil, Rosie, Biskit, most of the furniture and the cars. Notice who I left out? Not really, the boy is great and likes me very much from a distance.
I am once again working, slowly, on my thesis. I actually have a good, I hope, topic and am almost finished with the prospectus. Then I just have to get it approved. And then, revise etc. Hopefully I will be writing in full swing by November. We shall see.
I hope that you all have a good evening. More later...

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I want to see Biskit!