Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ah, the end of the day

Well, the end of my first day with a blog. I would like to take this time to reflect back on what this experience has meant to me.
1. Two of my very favorite people sent me comments--yeah!!me.
2. A whole new audience to listen to me; I truely think this is the way God intended.
3. While it did take me a while to figure out the logistics of this thing, prairie dog picture etc. I am happy to say that I am happy.
4. Eventhough I am on cooking strike until I can get some respect around this place, I cooked a good dinner this evening. I hope the people I live with appreciate my kind and giving nature.
5. Phil is yelling at James while James plays the intro to "Smoke on the water" yet again. Man, I am really growing to hate the beginning of that song. Stupid Deep Purple.
6. That last comment, number 5, was really not a reflection of my day but more a tiny window into my world. This, too, is not really a reflection, unless you consider it a reflection on my not reflecting. Whatever.
All in all, I would have to say that I enjoy the blogging.
I will close here wishing you all a good evening as I go yell at my people to stop yelling (man, they make me crazy) and have yet another argument about teeth brushing. Oh the sights you'll see.

2 comments:

kc said...

I am happy to see you didn't give up. I am happy to see you have to listen to Deep Purple over and over. Can you not get the child to play some Police covers? The Thermos Song? And why are you interested in John Stephens? Didn't he "direct" OAPs in another hick tiny Texas town? And the tooth brushing fight...it never ends. And I don't have children.

Kristi said...

I think it was Jon Stevens. He was from Trent, and I'm pretty sure they cheated a lot during his tenure. But that may be my bitterness at losing a lot.