Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shallow observations...

Well, today has been one of those days. Let me go back to yesterday, when the story really began. When I got home yesterday, there was a message from James' science teacher. When I asked James what it could be about, he said, "Well, it could be something good." I said yea, but it probably isn't. Well, turns out, and you better sit down because this is going to come as a shock to most of you, James can't keep his mouth shut. Yep, seems he blurts stuff out without raising his hands. Granted, the teacher said, James is always on topic, talking/commenting about science; he just needs to shut his pie-hole. T
I hope that you have enjoyed opening day of TumbleweedTalk.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Hooray, I'm the first commenter on your blog. It's about freaking time you blogged. This is MADE for you, Sube.

kc said...

I second that. Just a few minutes behind, as usual! I'm subscribing right away, dear Sus.

Tumbleweed said...

Thank you.--James Midwood

Deb Fitzwater said...

What a clever idea! It's been way too long since we've been in touch! Sus? Do I have start calling you Sus? :-) For those of you reading this wonderful blog of our dear friend, let me just tell you that I was "at the scene" when little Tumbleweed entered this world. It was such a traumatic experience that even HE doesn't remember it! In fact, he just cried! LOL! I'll be watching for more of your wisdom, Susan! And for those of us who don't know about what you've been up to, can you enlighten us on the whole graduate school thing? I am down to my last two classes and in 8 weeks, I will be done!

Deb Fitzwater