Monday, October 15, 2007

Each new day brings new hope...

Hello, a rainy monday morning and I am not at home. What is up with that? Well...My weekend brought some interesting things. On sunday, we went to the Sam's club. I went one way, Phil went another and James yet another. When we met back up, Phil had put an 8 bottle wine fridge in the buggy. I asked him just exactly how many fridges he thinks we need? After all, we have a regular size one in the kitchen and a tall skinny one in the garage for sodas etc and now apparently we need another to sit on the wet bar to just hold wine. And I don't want to hear anything about exact temperature control blah blah blah. Than he pointed out that there is one at his office and if he ever brings it home he is going to put it by his chair and keep beer in it. So evidently I have not been providing for all of his cold beverage needs. Jackass...and anybody can obviously see that he is suffering.

The boy got Guitar Hero this weekend. So, for a while I will have a break from "Smoke on the Water." Last night, I heard him play "I Want You to Want Me." I think that is that guy that I don't like--what is his name. Oh, Peter Frampton. I hate "Frampton comes alive." I guess that I shall close here. Thank you all so much for reading and commenting on what obviously witty things I have to write about. I do appreciate your attention. --S

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Dear Heart, "I Want You to Want Me" is Cheap Trick! How can you not like that fabulously well-written and intelligent song? Well, I guess I like it... :)

Anonymous said...

Loving your wit and wisdom...

Did you know that Peter Frampton lives about 50 miles from me in Cincinnati??? Just in case you want to visit us both...two birds...one stone.

My husband insists on a recliner in our living room...something I hate...but, I'd rather have that than a beer fridge. Did you know that you can get a sofa with a beer fridge BUILT IN??? Man-paradise...

Jen

Anonymous said...

Jen- You are brilliant. A built in fridge next to a recliner...two birds...one stone!!!!

Kristi said...

I thought Frampton was alive and well in Nashville... we'd better shut up if not! I think Nashville wants to claim anyone NOT country...

kc said...

I Wannnnt...You....to not Want-a-Chair-with-a-built-in-Fridge+remotecontrol+CheezDoodle Dispenser. Oh, I remember when that song rocked the charts...